Recent events and coming soon
BusinessDen is pulling out the crystal ball to look into the future of Denver’s fastest-growing neighborhoods and trends. This event series takes a look at what’s in store for some of the hottest topics, as told by industry leaders.
The Future of Cherry Creek was presented by GE Johnson on Tuesday, June 6, 2023.
The Future of Women in Development was presented by Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
The Future of Aurora, Presented by The Aurora Highlands on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022
The Future of Real Estate Taxes, Presented by Greenberg Traurig on Thursday, April 29, 2021
The Future of Office Space, Presented by Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe on Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
The Future of RiNo Development The Encore, Presented by Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe was held on Wednesday, February 05, 2020.
The Future of Cherry Creek, presented by Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti PC, was held on Tuesday, June 25, 2019.
The Future of RiNo, presented Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe was held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
- BusinessDen is hosting three gatherings in 2023 to bring together our female readers for a lively book club and networking opportunity. Food and drinks will be provided.
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus: July 19
Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner: September 27 Register here!
- How To Do The Work by Dr. Nicole LePera: November 15
- The inaugural Singles Night was held on Wednesday Aug. 16 at Blanchard Family Wines. Attendees participated in speed dating sessions & a mixer to mingle with fellow single and successful professionals.
- BusinessDen’s women focused event series, presented by Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti.
- DenX Retreat: May 14 – 16, 2023
- DenX: Summer Session
- DenX Retreat: May 1-3,2022
- DenX: Summer Session
- DenX Retreat: May 2021
- September Event Recap
- November Event Recap
- July Event Recap
- April Event Recap
BusinessDen hosts lively networking events at the area’s most interesting and under-construction real estate developments.
- Art Studios – 2022
- Park Hill Commons – 2019
- Movement Climbing + Fitness – 2018
- Little Man Ice Cream Factory -2018
On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 BusinessDen and presenting sponsor Alpine Bank hosted New on the Block, a panel discussion with up-and-coming figures shaping the future of the Mile High City and Colorado.
This commercial real estate focused panel discussion and event was held on September 14, 2021.
- We’re taking the conversation online for the next installment of BusinessDen events.
- Join us for a live online panel discussion series that will dissect how the pandemic is trickling through specific industries in the Denver-area economy.
- Restaurants (April 16, 2020)
- Breweries (April 23, 2020)
- Development (April 30, 2020)
- Apartments (May 14, 2020)
- The Ski Industry (June 4, 2020)
- Affordable Housing (June 18, 2020)