- BusinessDen and Greenberg Traurig present The Future of Real Estate Taxes, a virtual panel discussion on Denver’s changing tax landscape.
- Doug Wulf, Executive managing director at Cushman & Wakefield
- Bill Owens, Former Colorado Governor
- Andrew Feinstein, CEO and managing partner at EXDO Group
Lisa Glynn, Vice President Of Development at TRC Companies, Inc
Neil Oberfeld, Shareholder at Greenberg Traurig
- Moderator, Thomas Gounley, Editor at BusinessDen
The ticket window will close at 10 a.m. MST the day of the event.
Zoom instructions will be emailed to each registered attendee, around 10 am, the morning of the event. Please check spam and promotions folders.
- The Future of Real Estate Tax - Member Ticket
April 29, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm