BusinessDen is proud to introduce our next event: The OR Warm Up, presented by Mountain Khakis.
Please join us July 19 from 6:00 to 8:00 at Ratio Beerworks and warm up those OR muscles before the Big Game.
This new happy hour event will include a dynamic panel discussion on themes and trends shaping the booming outdoors industry. And we warmly invite our outdoor industry entrepreneurs, investors, designers, engineers and hobbyists to join us for a lively evening of schmoozing with other BusinessDen readers.
Registration includes one drink and light appetizers.
Limber up those outdoorsy chops by hearing about themes that include:
- • How the relocation of OR from Salt Lake City to Denver will affect Colorado’s outdoor industry
• The latest innovations in outdoor gear/apparel and how small Colorado brands are competing with the national and international brands
• The backlash against the boom in outdoor tourism in some of Colorado’s iconic towns
• How our public lands should be regulated to prevent Colorado’s treasures from being hiked/camped and loved to death
• Looking into the crystal ball: what will be important for outdoors companies in 5 and 10 years
To take us down this road, we’re assembling an all-star panel of Colorado business owners:
April Archer – CEO at SaraBella Flyfishing
Suzanne Fanch – Owner at Devil’s Thumb Ranch
Matt Giaraffa – Head engineer at Guerrilla Gravity
Kelley Smith – Founder at Kokopelli Packraft
Michael Stocker – Founder of Snowvation
Moderator: Chuck Sullivan – Something Independent (S|I)
Location: Ratio Beerworks, 2920 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205
Special thanks to our sponsors:
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please email Samantha@BusinessDen.com
OR Warm Up Event
July 19, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm