Please join BusinessDen and presenting sponsor Berg Hill Greenleaf and Ruscitti for our first DenX panel on Wednesday, September 16 at the EXDO Field in RiNo!
This outstanding group of leaders will discuss their unique journey, trends in their industries, and cautions for the next generation. Panelists will provide leadership strategies, thoughts on the barriers women face on their ascent to the top, and what inspires them to press on in the current challenging business climate. Attendees will have access to an online, pre-event opportunity for networking and submitting questions for the panel.
Guests will enjoy an inspiring panel discussion, two complimentary drinks, raffle prizes and online networking with like-minded women. The event will be held at the outdoor event space located at the EXDO event center property.
Superintendent of Denver Public Schools
Senior Director of Marketing Automation at Transamerica
President & CEO of Kentwood Real Estate
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Colorado Trust
Schedule of Events
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. – Check-In
5:30 – 6:45 p.m. — Panel Discussion + Q&A
6:45 – 7:00 p.m. – Wrap-Up
- We will follow strict COVID19 protocols to ensure all attendees are safe.
- No group networking, mingling due to 6 ft. distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required for entry.
- Masks are required anytime guests are not seated.
- Contact-less ordering systems will be available.
- 6ft+ distance will be provided for each guest’s assigned seat.
- Guests with symptoms of illness or known exposure to COVID-positive individuals within the previous 14 days are discouraged from attending.
Refunds available until 09/09. Email Samantha@businessden.com regarding sponsorship.
By accepting registration, attendees agree to adhere to all mask and COVID-19 prevention regulations enforced by BusinessDen and The EXDO Event Center.
- DenX Panel 2020
September 16, 2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm