Contractors sue HomeAdvisor, say site’s leads are ‘overwhelmingly bogus’

Digital marketplace HomeAdvisor is being sued by the owners of eight small home-improvement companies who say the Golden-based company twisted a lead-generation business into a vehicle for greed and abuse.

The plaintiffs all paid to be members of the site and for sales leads. They accuse HomeAdvisor of misrepresenting its services, and allege that the customer leads the company sells are “overwhelmingly bogus.”

The plaintiffs, who include the owners of Westminster-based B&B Carpentry, are seeking class-action status for the lawsuit, filed July 16 in U.S. District Court in Denver.

“The allegations are attacking the fundamental business that HomeAdvisor is operating,” said Kimberly Donaldson Smith with Chimicles & Tikellis, one of the attorneys representing the plaintiffs.

A spokeswoman for HomeAdvisor, which has agreed to take space in the HUB mixed-use development being built at 36th and Blake streets in RiNo, said the company does not comment on pending litigation.

In addition to Colorado, the plaintiffs own businesses in New Jersey, Illinois, California, Ohio, Florida, New York and Idaho, specializing in services ranging from home inspections to metal roofing.

The plaintiffs say they joined HomeAdvisor as a member between August 2014 and August 2017.

Brad and Linda McHenry, who own B&B Carpentry, told BusinessDen in an interview that they joined HomeAdvisor after a disappointing experience with the company’s predecessor, ServiceMagic, because they were told HomeAdvisor would refund them for money spent on “bogus” leads. They canceled several months later, having again been disappointed with the information provided. They claim they never received a refund.

Brad McHenry estimated they paid HomeAdvisor $3,500.

“I recognize that it’s not a huge amount, but it’s not chump change either,” he said. “And the reality is they robbed me of my time and my talent too.”

The McHenrys and the other plaintiffs are represented by Gordon Netzorg, Mark Williams and Carla Martin of the Denver office of Sherman & Howard, as well Donaldson Smith and other attorneys at the Haverford, Pennsylvania, and Wilmington, Delaware, offices of Chimicles & Tikellis.

The lawsuit makes claims about HomeAdvisor that range from the nature of the company’s business model to the culture of its Colorado offices. The allegations include:

• HomeAdvisor won’t tell companies, or “home improvement professionals,” in advance how much they will pay for each customer lead, but the amounts range from roughly $10 to $140.

• The leads sold to the companies are “overwhelmingly bogus” and “illusory” because they are often “over distributed” or contain, among other things, disconnected phone numbers, people who are not homeowners or contacts for nonexistent residences.

• HomeAdvisor represents that the majority of its leads are generated through its website, when a majority actually are generated by third-party affiliates, which generally result in less-useful leads.

• HomeAdvisor won’t let members turn off leads permanently, instead forcing those that want to avoid paying for leads to log in regularly to “freeze” leads.

• While members can set a budget for how much they want to spend on leads each month, if the budget is altered, it resets for the month, which can result in members paying for more leads than they want.

• When companies cancel their HomeAdvisor membership, HomeAdvisor leaves their company profile page on its website, and sells the information entered by individuals who attempt to contact the company to other Home Advisor members.

The attorneys representing the plaintiffs are familiar with HomeAdvisor. Two years ago, they filed a lawsuit against the company on behalf of Rochester-based Airquip Inc. That case is ongoing.

That lawsuit makes similar allegations to the one filed last week.

Notify of
guest
80 Comments
oldest
newest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
davebarnes
davebarnes
2 years ago

Bogus leads! I am shocked!

Stacy Singleton
Stacy Singleton
Reply to  davebarnes

I am so angry right now 7 days 5 completely non-viable leads and they won’t give me my money back. Asked to talk to the boss of the boss and got hung up on.

Joshua hamilton
Joshua hamilton
7 months ago

So I was told yesterday by home advisor that they now own Angies list so should we all jump ship there as well. I don’t like Homeadvisor platform they keep trying to get me to join and I was skeptical of the lead charging because what if they send a lead 5 contractors go bid and people were just kicking tires and we all paid $100 they made $500 and we all got robbed but they are relentless with their phone calls even tried to tell me they would wave initial fee if I sent them $300 deposit like that’s… Read more »

Yasir Karwi
Reply to  davebarnes

How do I get in on a lawsuit against this company? They are a complete scam! I am having a hard time canceling and do not want to incur anymore bogus fees.

Melissa Idarraga
Melissa Idarraga
Reply to  Yasir Karwi

hello! I see so many people involved on home advisor fraud, what if we all together sue them to make them close the place

Veronica Agapito
Veronica Agapito
1 year ago

We are a victim of Home Advisor. They sent us to collection and now I am trying to fix this and I get a run around.
We don’t want this on our credit report if collection agency doesn’t work with us. I need a lawyer to atleast get us off the collection before it gets reported to Credit Bureau.
Home Advisor took my $288 membership fee plus false Lead charges.
Please help!

Danny Stevens
Danny Stevens
11 months ago

Hello from Accurate Home Inspections llc, I’m in to sue the company, I have lost more than $6500

Hallie Dabo
Hallie Dabo
11 months ago
Reply to  Danny Stevens

They took Almost $2,200 from me after sending me over 30 phony leads. I called them and told them what happened. 3 supervisors agreed that they were suspicious leads. Refuses to give me my money but instead would give me credit on HomeAdvisor…I don’t want to work with them and I canceled my account. See if I activated my account again and took that credit…it’s a matter of time before they bill me again for fraudulent leads and the cycle continues. I am going to take legal action against them. This is ridiculous! This is not what a$$ hole Danny… Read more »

Janice Boshell
Janice Boshell
6 months ago

I have been sucked in by Home Advisor. I am being charged outrageous price for nothing in return.

Jenny
Jenny
Reply to  Yasir Karwi

Did you ever figure out how to join the lawsuit? I’m experiencing the same thing and the unexpected account withdrawals and no refund after doing my due diligence to call leads back is in fact financially debilitating.

Michael Nachtigall
Michael Nachtigall
Reply to  Jenny

This is what happened to me exactly I joined went on vacation for two weeks came back found out they charge my credit card over $450 on top of the $300 membership fee and I was not supposed to receive any leaves until I came back.I asked for a refund in the cancel my membership they told me I would not be receiving anything back Adam

Brian R Copeland
Brian R Copeland
Reply to  Yasir Karwi

I to am in the same situation with home advisor. Paying for leads that are just looking for estimate or no contact from home owners. I cancelled card and no am in collections for 3600 in unpaid unopened leads that I had turned off after the first week.

Karen
Reply to  Yasir Karwi

Did you ever find out how to get in on the class action?

Michael Nachtigall
Michael Nachtigall
Reply to  Karen

Please include me in

Luke diamond
Luke diamond
6 months ago
Reply to  Yasir Karwi

I want to sue them too. They have been thieves for the longest time. I have an archive of evidence for their mishap. I want justice. They tried calling me today in matter of fact. Asking what they can do different. I been with them since service magic. During the last 3 years I’ve noticed the leads being worse and worse every month. My return isn’t there at all. Oh boy and let me tell you. They have every excuse in the book to why you don’t get credit back for a lead that was bogus. How can 23 leads… Read more »

Rachel’s Stewart
Reply to  davebarnes

HomeAdvisor is a scam. They charge each professional for the same lead regardless of which one actually wins it. Not to mention that 99% of these leads either don’t answer the phone or we’re not even looking for a contractor in your line of work or at all for that matter. They are making Immeasurable amounts of money each day and I can honestly say the I got maybe 5 jobs total. Each job was only $40 and HomeAdvisor wanted $10-$40 for each lead. Which meant I wasn’t making anything but only losing all the way around. I really wish… Read more »

Jose Renteria
Jose Renteria
1 year ago

Anyone has any information on how to join the lawsuit?

Melissa
Melissa
5 months ago
Reply to  Jose Renteria

I will join you guys if you decided to suit them

Charles G
Charles G
7 months ago

I completely agree that home advisor is the biggest scam ever, and I cant stand them, not only do they give bogus leads but they also discriminated against me! HOWEVER… Why are you only charging $40? And why would you agree to $10-$40 per lead if you’re only charging $40? That’s not nearly enough money. Idk what line of work you’re in, but change it! I don’t ever sell a job for less than $750, (it’s our posted minimum job) and the majority of our company’s jobs range from $3,000 to $6000 with many in the $7000-$15000 range. You’re simply… Read more »

charmaine barlow
charmaine barlow
7 months ago

Have you found a lawyer to represent you we are ready to hit on

Michael Taylor
Reply to  davebarnes

How do I join this lawsuit? I Cancelled my agreement with them and they continue to charge me, and now ill not refund the monies for the 40 bogus leads. I had one lady I called that was literally looking for the work to be completed for free. I called my HA rep (Andres at 516-350-8638) He went on to argue with me that this is a valid lead for work. Compensation is not guaranteed. He further went on to explain that he was a contractor and knows that I just didn’t sell her on our service. I should try… Read more »

Joseph sysling
11 months ago
Reply to  davebarnes

I am looking for People to join me in filling a class action Lawsuit again Home advisor. Please let me know if you interested in join in!

Keith Jackson
Keith Jackson
10 months ago
Reply to  Joseph sysling

30 year contractor , have been scammed by home Advisor..want to get in on this lawsuit

Christopher Adamson
Christopher Adamson
9 months ago
Reply to  Keith Jackson

I have so been scammed from this company they put the wrong email in and sent it to that email and charge me for every one of those emails and I had no clue I had no idea that I was even getting anything to bid on $1,300 later I’m f***** excuse my language. If I could do anything to help anybody out to help bring these people down I’m in

Ali
Ali
Reply to  Keith Jackson

Same issue. Please contact me

Percy Rudolph
Percy Rudolph
Reply to  Ali

They just offered me today only 100 dollars to join and 300 dollars in leads now that I read these reviews I have second thoughts folks are seeking lawsuits 🤔

Charmaine Barlow
Charmaine Barlow
Reply to  Joseph sysling

Yes!yes!yed!

Melissa
Melissa
5 months ago
Reply to  Joseph sysling

I’m interested, please call me, my phone number is +18329859223

Terry Ozborn
Terry Ozborn
5 months ago
Reply to  Joseph sysling

I’m in for any legal action. Within a week of joining I had over $500 charged to my account. When I started I asked for $250 a month. Guess they didn’t pay attention!

Andy Braudway
2 years ago

We have never used their services, but so many of our clients have horror stories about the leads they received and how oversold they were. No one wins when you race to zero.

Jack Handborrow
Jack Handborrow
2 years ago

What about the over 125,000 active contractors on HomeAdvisor that are paying for leads and are extremely successful ?? This article fails to mention that contractors can quit HomeAdvisor at any time and they decide how many leads they want and are in full control. If it was a scam and the leads were “overwhelmingly bogus” how come there are still active members? Some of which have been members for 5, 10 + years. At the end of the day this is advertising.. it is not an exact science.. if you put out a TV commercial and get 0 business… Read more »

Donna g
Donna g
2 years ago

Well with 125000 contractors it’s been said only half have their leads on at the same time. I worked for Homeadvisor for over 2 years and used their service as a contractor. I was very frustrated for paying for leads on work I don’t even do. Bad contact, disconnected numbers, and I still paid. I feel the contractors pain and I stand with them.

Paul Allen
Paul Allen
1 year ago

I will tell you why my leads are still turned on. After 52 leads in and only won one job because 80% of the 52 were bogus, terrible, non existent leads that you don’t get money back you just receive free leads. In my case I had over $2,300.00 of bad leads that they gave me a $1200 credit of free leads. All of the free leads were just the same. So I’m still in the hole. Once the free leads were exhausted we were uninfated with a ton of leads that we paid for. Even though I had my… Read more »

John Torre
John Torre
1 year ago

Completely false statement. Home advisor will have one valid lead but will dispatch 20 plus tradesmen to that call and charge every single tradesmen regardless if they call or not. That’s a ripoff. They also send false leads that your stuck paying for. I personally traced 7 calls I recieved and found out they were spoofed and wrong numbers. One specific homeowner that was a valid call told me she had 37 tradesmen call within 30 minutes. Now if your charging $20 usd To each tradesmen times 37 HomeAdvisor is making a killing while the hard working man suffers. One… Read more »

Shah Shaikh
Shah Shaikh
Reply to  John Torre

Eric Zibbel
Eric Zibbel
Reply to  John Torre

I had a homeowner call me and say that had selected a contractor but their insurance company needed a second bid. These are the leafs home advisor charges contractors $144 for. The only reason home owners use this service is because of aggressive marketing. They have no idea the costs that are passed to small business people:

James Burness
1 year ago

No, you CANNOT quit at any time. I spent about an entire week’s worth of attempting to get my account canceled and the only way it worked was to stop payment on my credit card. Now I’ve been sent to collections. HomeAdvisor was the worst marketing decision I ever made.

Matt Lulic
Matt Lulic
11 months ago
Reply to  James Burness

I did the exact same thing

Soraya Harding
Soraya Harding
1 year ago

Obviously you work for HomeAdvisor.

Charles G
Charles G
7 months ago

Jack, I get what you’re saying in the sense that contractors need to have a quality product, a quality website, good reviews on other websites along with good reviews on HomeAdvisor, and know how to be a good salesperson. This is all true. HOWEVER, Even when you have all of that, if the lead is going out to over 10 people, there’s a very small chance of you getting the job… And usually when the job is being bid out to that many people, you ALWAYS LOSE EVEN IF YOU WIN THE JOB. Let me explain. If 10 contractors bid… Read more »

TA Young
TA Young
2 years ago

@Jack The lawsuit highlights the representations of Home Advisor (HA) as being misleading when service providers (HA Clients) sign on. Lead generating businesses prey upon the emotion and desperation of many gbusiness owners across the spectrum. For Software sales, a company can pay $2K++ for just one lead. The value is there, if the leads are qualified. Businesses are fully away that not every lead presents a sale. Instead of alleging that the plaintiffs are simply hiring a lead service searching to shortcut solid business practices, check out HA’s claims. HA promises to pre-screen leads. I’ve used them before, in… Read more »

Tom Stewart
Tom Stewart
1 year ago

This article does not look at the success a lot of businesses have had with Home Advisor, but it does bring up some plausible points. We have had success with Home Advisor and continue to use them, but I am concerned about a couple key flaws in their corporate structure. First, their return policy is unfair and seems to be set up to maximize profit not pursue a sense of fairness. Second, the third parties that try to generate leads seem to be incentivized to produce as many leads as they can, no matter the quality. When you combine an… Read more »

William Simmons
William Simmons
1 year ago

I did work for Home Advisor for six months and tried to turn off my leads number of times and would still receive leads I would call them and they would tell me it was a error and they were correct it so I would do the same thing so I got number of leads that was so bogus it was crazy first thing I told Home Advisor when I signed up with thim I didn’t want to be overwhelmed and I didn’t need that leads and they assured me I would be overwhelmed I would get just six leads… Read more »

Zee
Zee
1 year ago

I joined home advisor in March 2018 after the first month of receiving all bogus leads I told them to turn off my leads and max they could do was 90 days at a time I kept doing it until the end of my contract but then at the very end even though I turned them off they kept sending me leads and charge me $1000 and they want me to pay for it when I’ve never use their service this company is a total rip off I advise all contractors to stay away .

Md Hasan
1 year ago

This article does not have a look at the achievement plenty of groups have had with Home Advisor, however, it does bring up some plausible points. We have had fulfillment with Home Advisor and retain to use them

Thomas Herman
Thomas Herman
1 year ago

My name is Tom Herman owner operator of Herman’s Quality Painting was a member of Home advisor and spent a couple thousand on leads the were bogus and would like to be involved in this lawsuit! Who would I need to speak to ?

Melissa Idarraga
Melissa Idarraga
Reply to  Thomas Herman

my name is Melissa Idarraga an I want to be involved too. someone else from Texas

Soraya Harding
Soraya Harding
1 year ago

Im from Texas also and would like to be involved in this suit against HA.

Sean babson
Sean babson
2 months ago

My name is Shawn I want to be involved you can reach me at 281-903-6090 I can teach you a lot about this garbage company the lone Angie’s List

Don Cook
Don Cook
1 year ago

I understand the suits. We signed on with Homeadvisor over three years ago and initially the leads received were decent with occasional bad ones that we’d receive instant credit for with the rep that answered the phone. In the past year the lead quality has plummeted to the toilet. And if you call in to report a bad lead, the rep passes it on for “review”. Bad phone number, work out of your task, whatever, your request WILL be denied. We have 100 reviews on Homeadvisor and have received their “Best of” designation every year we’ve been with them but… Read more »

Deneisa Thompson
Deneisa Thompson
1 year ago

I to was misled by home advisory they debited thousands of dollars totaling 6000 Without permission or any given notice, And then when I call them on it suspended my service and refused to refund money…

Deb Forrest
1 year ago

I would like to join this lawsuit too! I cancelled my Home Advisor subscription on 4/9/2019 that was due to be renewed om 4/12/2019 . what everyone has said in these posts, i have also experienced…bad and bogus leads, jobs being given to others when you were an “exact match”, not getting refunds because I didnt call “in time” whatever that means. not respecting my budget. I would have to pause my leads every 2 weeks because they would allow to to do it for longer periods!! It has been nothing but a pain!!! So glad to be free of… Read more »

erik m robertson
erik m robertson
Reply to  Deb Forrest

Count me in. Got me for 6-7k in 3 months. didn’t notice the 1st wave because i forked out a bunch of money on subs but the 2nd wave of 2k was after i knock my budget down to the 100 min and didn’t accept any leads. will be calling tom but doubt i will have success

Rhonda Register
Rhonda Register
1 year ago

I just started our Handyman service a few months ago , when I contacted home advisor to sign up I was told the highest price I would pay for a lead would be 40.00 and my budget was set for 300.00 a month the 1st month they deducted almost 1000.00 out of my account when I called to see if they could hold the payment because I didnt have that much , they refused . I paused my leads for 2 weeks and re ieved a few calls from people that got my number from google and got the jobs… Read more »

Bruce Laing

how do I join this suit

Rafael Esquivel
Rafael Esquivel
1 year ago

is it possible to be apart of this class action lawsuit. my girlfriend Andi have a small business out of dallas tx and have been lied to several tines and have paid for leads we did not ask for. i placed my leads on hold and was still charged. when I called homeadvisor I was given the run around. I made a complaint with the BBB by home advisor is a member of the BBB and I again was given the run around. my email is esquivel6902@gmail.com. I agree we should make a huge class action lawsuit and make them… Read more »

James Jett
James Jett
1 year ago

Let me know if you are serious and I will join in another lawsuit against them. The exact same thing happened to me. Received leads when account was paused and charged for leads in areas that I never asked for or approved. They saw that my leads were paused and they weren’t making money so they added areas without authorization and “somehow” my leads were unpassend long enough to be charged, This company is so unethical and deceitful it’s unbelievable. Until contractors stand up and sue they for the lies and underhanded business practices they will continue to operate the… Read more »

Marina Raimondo

Marina Raimondo

Eric
Eric
1 year ago

I also am a small contractor and business owner and would join a class action lawsuit in a heartbeat to shut down this company. Even if all the money went to lawyers, the amount of advertising and marketing this company does to steal money from hard working people is criminal.

Jim bell
Jim bell
Reply to  Eric

Jim bell, same I’m looking for lawyer to sue them if you can help let me know

Dimitry
Dimitry
8 months ago
Reply to  Eric

same story with me

Victoria
Victoria
1 year ago

Please tell me how I can also join this lawsuit.

Mark D
Mark D
1 year ago

It had to be too good tp be true..Over $2000 paid to HA..I have 3 customers from the leads..
I want in on the lawsuit too..

Jay Villalobos
Jay Villalobos
Reply to  Mark D

Apparently, im not the first person they took advantage of how can I join this lawsuit.

Robert Nichols
Robert Nichols
Reply to  Mark D

They still won’t post the cost of leads, make false promises of refunds, and Lie about the other online presence they provide. I am sick of this. I was told that I could have a refund after 90 days. 90 days came and I can’t get a refund after 3 days of signing on. On top of that, HA is making money off my name and not giving me any of it. Click on my name and you will get other contractors in the area too! and they’re paying too.

Gregory Lindgren
11 months ago

I have been with Homeadvisor since 2008 and have had mixed reviews about their performance and now you can’t turn off leads and have to pause them every other week and I called and complained about pausing my leads and still getting calls and I called and they said Yes they are paused and he would make changes so I would not get any calls and I still got calls and I find out they were turned on and I was charged $173 and paid my auto renew that I did not want to do and they said to leave… Read more »

Tim Hyatt
Tim Hyatt
9 months ago

I’m dealing with bogus leads,an leads that are weeks old an come back an no one calls you back

Jeremy Buswell
Jeremy Buswell
8 months ago
Reply to  Tim Hyatt

I found this online; I’m dealing with the same thing.

Lisa DeSchryver
Lisa DeSchryver
8 months ago

It appears that many of the leads are bogus, the categorys are not right and they send incorrect job details. We get leads that it is impossible to get ahold of the customers, several in a row. some of the phone numbers are incorrect and I call HA and they tell me its a “numbers” game. We also get repeat leads on occasion. Also, some of the jobs are for a small concrete pad (tool shed 8′ x 10′ ) and we get charged $123. which is the same price as a full 3000 sq ft house foundation. Another example… Read more »

Robert Rosenow
8 months ago

I am a contractor in Wisconsin and having major fraud issues with Home Advisor. I am doing a full investigation over the last 6 months and will be contacting our news agency. This is fraud that needs to be exposed on a National level. The amount of revenue that Home Advisor is receiving at this scale is staggering. Please join me in the fight against them. 262-498-6824. http://www.completeconstructionwi.com

Joseph Foeman
8 months ago
Reply to  Robert Rosenow

Yes ready to start a class action against them.

Beau LaPoint
8 months ago

For some time now, I’ve heard complaints and scenarios just like what’s being discussed here, about HomeAdvisor. While it’s extremely frustrating (to say the least) and unfortunate, there is still a need for folks to have a resource from which they can review and find a contractor for their particular want or need. The purpose of my post is not to raise additional ire against HomeAdvisor, but to introduce an alternative: LikeRE.com. We’ve built LikeRE.com to address what’s missing in this equation, which is an organic, simple process for folks to network and find the contractor/provider with whom they feel… Read more »

Jon Jackson
Jon Jackson
7 months ago

I own a small HVAC company in Kansas City, Missouri. I totally agree with the complaints against Home Advisor. They should not be allowed to continue to rob hard working Americans! I am hopeful this becomes a class action law suit. I have called Home Advisor multiple times. The last attempt I waited on hold for 46 minutes. When my call was finally answered, I informed the rep that “This call is being recorded”. He immediately referred me to a supervisor. After another 15 minutes on hold, a recording stated that there are no supervisors available for 3 days and… Read more »

Jason
Jason
7 months ago

Been a contractor and am using home advisor. I have been recieving leads and can never get in touch with the customer. Call for refunds and I am always denied. Have to call back to speak to supervisor.
Thinking about dropping it. Is there a lawsuit I can jump on??

David A Kinsella
Reply to  Jason

I have been using HomeAdvisor formerly Service Magic prior to 2010 and I can say for sure there business model is predatory and has been since the company rebranded from Service Magic to Home Advisor. I have protested numerous leads by attempting to get a credit and I get some lame excuse why they will not give me a credit, although I have gotten some credits for leads that match exactly their choices on the their site. The majority of the leads the service sells have bad phone numbers, emails, names or do not own the property. If you report… Read more »

Robert P Rice
6 months ago

I would like to join the class action suit against H.A.
Bogus leads, poor communication, people I have called as prospective clients who have no idea what I am talking about, unresponsive clients to phone calls, text messages and emails. Getting a refund is like pulling teeth.

Ray Bontrager
Ray Bontrager
6 months ago

Home advisory is a complete scam. Lazy scammed ripping off hard working builders that keep the world going is not right. Signed up and got heaps of junk leads. Paid a fortune. Could not terminate our account and finally changed debit cards. Before this we could not get hold of anybody. Suddenly they start calling us looking for MONEY. What? Like a robber coming back asking for his wallet he lost robbing a bank. Ridiculous. We had some good discussions with their “helpful” staff looking for green paper. Then they turned it to a collection agency who talked till he… Read more »

Jeff
Jeff
5 months ago

Interesting comments from others. My story: Im an Architect; I also have received many bogus leads over the years. HA barely pays for itself. Now im loosing money. Recently I had two clients who gave me horrible reviews on HA. I have no idea why as they were quite happy with my service and design, yet their reviews were complete lies and demagoguery. Very odd to say the least. I have emails parsing my service to back this up. I reached out to the clients but no replies. When i contacted HA to ask them to take down the reviews… Read more »

Chad T. Meadow
Chad T. Meadow
26 days ago

Please include me in any lawsuit. I had to cancel my credit card to prevent Home Advisor from ringing up my credit card like a slot machine. So called “leads” about 99% bogus.No calls answered.

adam gutierrez