It’s condo season.
A Four Seasons flat fetched $5 million in the highest-priced sale in the Denver metro area last month.
The 38th floor, custom-furnished condominium has four bedrooms, five bathrooms and a pair of terraces. Residents can lounge in a white tub overlooking downtown or pull up a seat in the living room, where the mountains compete with a glittering mosaic column for attention.
The 5,170-square-foot flat, which is unit 3800, originally was listed for $5.25 million. It sold for $4.95 million on July 11, according to Denver property records.
Meanwhile, some of its neighbors at the Four Seasons also have been in marketing mode. The architect of Denver International Airport listed his condo in the 45-story tower last year. And a Four Seasons investor, Salomon Juan Marcos Villareal, put his penthouse on the market for $13 million in May.
Here are the metro area’s five highest-priced home sales, according to property records and information provided by multiple listing service REColorado:
- Barry Berlin and Mary Reisher bought a 5,171-square-foot condo at 1133 14th St., unit 3800 in Denver from David Fields for $4.95 million. Douglas Kerbs with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty listed the property.
- Elk Pointe LLC bought a 10,964-square-foot home at 1 Elk Pointe Lane in Castle Rock from Austin and Paula Tilghman for $4.5 million. Wanda Ford with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty listed the property.
- Patricia and Kenneth Green bought a 9,222-square-foot home at 400 Cook St. in Denver from 400 Cook Street LLC for $4.8 million. Gail Wallace with Coldwell Banker Devonshire listed the property.
- Brian and Angela Storey bought a 7,175-square-foot home at 3575 S. Gilpin St. in Cherry Hills Village from the Drury Living Trust (trustees Lawrence and Cynthia Drury) for $3.9 million. Jane Brennan with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty listed the property.
- Marc and Colleen Willency bought a 12,752-square-foot home at 10327 Woodhaven Ridge Road in Parker from Anthony Nowak for $3.5 million. Todd Finley with Weichert Realtors Professionals listed the property.