We’ve gathered some fresh faces in local development to share updates on their current projects, how they’ve navigated the Denver development scene, and where they see opportunity in the market.
Guests will enjoy drinks, appetizers, networking, and a panel discussion with up-and-coming figures shaping the future of the Mile High City and Colorado!
- Confirmed panelists:
- Justin Croft, Natural Object
- Edee Anesi, Cavaliere Enterprises LLC
- Adam Fenton, Narrate Companies
Dan Huml, Managing Principal of Magnetic Capital
Jason Marcotte, Founder at Summit Capital Venture Group
Moderator, Thomas Gounley, Editor at BusinessDen
– A ticket to the event
– Exclusive 30-minute exclusive access to mingle with panelists (starting at 4:00pm)
– Private bar area
– An open bar
– Premium front row seats for the panel discussion
– An event gift bag
– A commemorative laminate
Please email Samantha@BusinessDen.com for inquires about event sponsorship.
Refunds available until 03/30/22.
- New on the Block
- Address: Tracks, 3500 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Time: 4-7 pm (Panel begins 5:30 pm)
- Tickets will be available at the door: GA $85 & VIP $150
New on the Block
New on the Block Address: Tracks, 3500 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205 Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 Time: 4-7 pm
April 13, 2022
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm